Return & Cancelation Policy
Any order containing a discount of any kind will be considered FINAL SALE. Discounted, closeout, or modified items are also considered final sale and under no circumstance can be returned. CUSTOM-ORDERED Windows are considered final sales and under no circumstance can be returned.
Imagination Millwork is not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong, or defective, products.
Imagination Millwork's built-to-order manufactured products:
- Imagination Millwork's built-to-order manufactured products are not stocked and are built specifically, for you, when you place your order.
- Imagination Millwork’s built-to-order manufactured products can only be canceled for up to 24-hours after the order is placed.
- All built-to-order products are only returnable for merchandise credit. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for refused or returned orders. Return-shipping charges will be charged to the customer for any order that is refused, or returned, by the customer.
- You must call us for a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#) and UPS label (a return label will be sent to the email address you provided at the time of the order) by calling our Customer Service department at 301.874.1160 ext 2. You can leave a message on voicemail. You can only request a RGA# within 2 business days (excludes Friday, Saturday, Sunday or any Federal Holiday) after you receive the shipment.
- RGA numbers are only good for 21 days after date of issue. No returns will be accepted, or received, after the 21st day the RGA number was issued.
- ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED UNINSTALLED, UNUSED, AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION OR NO MERCHANDISE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
- ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED IN PACKAGING THAT IS APPROVED BY UPS. If you are reusing the original packaging make sure it is in condition that meet UPS' packaging standards.
Imagination Millwork's Custom-Ordered manufactured products:
Custom-manufactured products are based on your specific measurements and specifications. We strongly encourage you to review all aspects of your order carefully before approval. Since the product is built to your exact specifications, the order cannot be changed, modified, or canceled once you have approved the CAD drawing. CUSTOM-ORDERED Windows are considered final sale and under no circumstance can be returned.
Important Information About Your Shipment/Damage in-transit:
Upon receiving your shipment, please immediately inspect the items carefully for damaged or missing items. Products, no matter how well packaged, have the potential to sustain damage during shipment, even if the carton appears to be in good condition. All shipping claims must be handled within 48-hours of receiving your order and will be ultimately be processed by the Shipping Carrier used. Claims made after 48-hours will not be honored. If you received your order and it is damaged, defective, or has an incorrect product, please contact our Customer Service department at 301-874-1160 ext 2 (if calling during non-business hours or if you receive a voicemail, please leave a message to allow for honoring the 48-hour requirement).
Other Conditions: These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Imagination Millwork, Inc. signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time without notification.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please contact our Customer Service/Sales department at 301-874-1160 ext 2.